Why Attend? Who Should Attend? T&C.
Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability MasterClass™ Interntional Event Series and their sessions will contain highly sensitive and proprietary material.
MLi Group and its partners chose to act responsibly in how and with whom such information is disclosed and shared. This is one of the reasons why only qualified leaders, decision makers, heads of departments and regulators who are approved are able to attend.
Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability MasterClass™ and their sessions will address how and what sectors and leaders, decision makers and key stakeholders need to consider and implement to attain Competitive & Effective Survivability in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened world.
- Discover what your unmitigated Geo-Poli-Cyber™ risks are.
- Determine what new protocols, policies, procedures, and solutions you are not yet considering that you can implement to elevate your preparedness to overcome your Geo-Poli-Cyber™ risk exposure.
- Uncover leadership lessons and methodologies from peers in positions of high responsibility.
- Discover how to turn unprecedented threats into unrivalled competitive advantage opportunities.
- Access critical and unprecedented information for enhancing government, companies, and organizations’ Competitive & Effective Survivability™.
- Realize how to improve your Competitive & Effective Survivability™ against today’s unmitigated Geo-Poli-Cyber™ threats impacting everyone.
- Discover why existing cyber security strategies and solutions will continue to fail to defend and protect businesses and governments with increasing devastation and frequency.
- Learn how Geo-Poli-Cyber™ risks can be mitigated and how their solutions can be streamline into your existing strategies and operations.
Who Should Attend?
- Examples of ideal attendees are, Chairman, CEOs, Heads of Departments, Senior Government Officials, and Regulators.
- Only approved applicant-attendees can access the Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability MasterClass™ sessions and their details.
- Once Approved, applicant-attendees will be able to request any of the Masterclass sessions as Private & Confidential Briefing to their Boards, C-Suite, or Government Departments.
- Private briefings can take place at their own offices, and on dates and times that fit the schedules of the requesting party and MLi Group’s executives’ delivery said briefing(s). Additional fees and T&C will apply.
General Terms & Conditions (T&C)
- GPCyber Survivability MasterClass™ and its sessions to be held in secret, secure locations only. Dates and locations will not be disclosed publicly. Security requirements are key to locations and date scheduling.
- Session details are only disclosed to applicant-attendees who submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), who are then duly screened, and approved.
- Attendance is restricted to qualified applicant-decision makers who successfully submit their Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Ask us about our “Money Back Guarantee”. T&C apply.
N.B: Attendance is strictly to qualified applicant-decision makers who submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) and who are subsequently approved. T&C apply.