Keynote & Session Speakers
Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability MasterClass™ Interntional Event Series and their sessions will contain highly sensitive and proprietary material.
MLi Group and its partners chose to act responsibly in how and with whom such information is disclosed and shared. This is one of the reasons why only qualified leaders, decision makers, heads of departments and regulators who are approved are able to attend.
Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability MasterClass™ and their sessions will address how and what sectors and leaders, decision makers and key stakeholders need to consider and implement to attain Competitive & Effective Survivability in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened world.
Keynote & Session speakers include:
- Former government minister(s),
- Former regulator(s),
- Former admiral of a national Navy,
- Current and former chairmen of national cyber security agencies,
- Former CIOs of fortune 500 company,
- Wealth Managers of International Banks and Private Wealth Holdings,
- International experts on Privacy, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Branding, Media, Climate Change, Internet of Things (IOT), Smart Cities & Buildings, Maritime & Shipping.
- Plus, many more.
Full access to information on dates, locations and more than 18 Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability Masterclass™ sessions, their details, including synopsis, speaker’s bios, and more, is only available to approved applicant-attendees.
Attendance is strictly to qualified applicant-decision makers who submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) and who are subsequently approved. T&C apply.
Please click on button below to submit your Expression of Interest (EOI).